Quality Pipe Supports are specialists in fabrication steelwork. The design and detail of small and large structural frames and secondary steelwork can be carried out by our engineering department which offer practical advice and assistance in all areas.
We are now EN1090-2 approved for all steel fabrication work.
All steel used is of high quality. We offer a wide range of steels including:
- carbon steel,
- alloy steel,
- stainless steel,
- low temperature steels
- and super duplex.
All steels will have full mechanical and chemical test certificates and when requested, full traceability of material can be provided.
Surface FinishesAll standard surface preparations and finishes are available for all steelwork fabrications and Shotblasting is carried out in accordance with Swedish standard SA 2.5.
At Quality Pipe Supports we offer a large range of painting systems to suit all types of environments. If you have specific requirements, then please contact us, alternative surface preparation and finishes can be undertake upon request.
- Experience of Fabrications in all standard sections.
- High Quality Carbon Steel, Low Temp Steel, Alloy and Stainless Steel.
- Approved Weld Procedures, Qualified Welders.
- Painting, Galvanizing, Plastic Coating finishes available.
- Multi coat paint finishes are available.
- Design facilities, giving practical advice.
- Fabrications to Customer Specifications.