The Quality Pipe Supports range of Isolation Equipment includes:
- Insulated Pipe Clamps
- Insulated Pipe Saddles
- Clip Strip
- Isolation U-Bolts
- Isolation Block
- Anti-Vibration Pads & Slider Unit
Our range of Isolation equipment is manufactured upon request, given specific pipeline materials and various temperature ranges. Our standard Fire Retardant Neoprene, has a temperature range from -50℃ to 150℃. Higher temperature line isolation products such as Silicon are regularly supplied to our clients.
- Prevention from clamping damage restraint on thin walled pipe.
- Prevention from electrolytic erosion between two dissimilar metals.
- Reduction of vibration and noise.
- Large selection of standard ranges available.
- Cost-Effective and time saving.
- Special designs can be manufactured to suit customer requirements.
Surface Finish (Metallic Components)Hot dip galvanised in accordance with ISO (1461) 1999.
Alternate surfaces coatings and finishes are available upon request.
Materials used:Cork Rubber / Extruded fire retardant Neoprene / Polytetrafluoroethylene (P.T.F.E) / Iroko / Hard Wood
We have successfully completed a number of contracts with the Power Generation, Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical industries supplying a complete range of "Quality Pipe Support Isolation Products".
Please contact us for further details.