Quality Pipe Supports (QPS) Ltd. are specialists in Steelwork Fabrications. The structural steelwork designs that we manufacture to are usually carried out by the client, the design and detail of small and large structural frames and secondary steelwork can be carried out by our engineering department which offer practical advice and assistance in all areas.
We are EN1090-2 up to Execution Class 2 (CE Marked) approved for all steel fabrication work.
All steel used is of high quality. We offer a wide range of steels including:
- carbon steel
- alloy steel
- stainless steel
- low temperature steels
- and super duplex
All steels will have full mechanical and chemical test certificates and when requested, full traceability of material can be provided.
At Quality Pipe Supports we offer a large range of painting systems to suit all types of environments. If you have specific requirements, then please contact us, alternative surface preparation and finishes can be undertake upon request.
· Experience of Fabrications in all standard sections.
· High Quality Carbon Steel, Low Temp Steel, Alloy and Stainless Steel.
· Approved Weld Procedures, Qualified Welders.
· Painting, Galvanizing, Plastic Coating finishes available.
· Multi coat paint finishes are available.
· Design facilities, giving practical advice.
· Fabrications to Customer Specifications.